With technology advancing seemingly by the day, voice compatibility is a great way to control your household devices. Here are the top 5 voice enabled products for you.
- Amazon Echo: The flagship smart speaker from Amazon has recently been upgraded which includes major cost cuts and an overall upgrade of the system. This already powerful bluetooth device powered by Alexa, Amazon’s handy voice assistant is capable of working numerous other smart home devices that allow you to control them with your voice via Alexa. For more information about this product click here.
- Ecobee4: This smart thermostat contains all the bells and whistles that its predecessor, the Ecobee3, contained, such as: a sleek design, numerous features, and ease of use. However, this upgraded version now comes with the capability to be paired with Alexa or other voice command devices such as Google Assistant or Apple Homekit. Simply ask Alexa to change the temperature and your wish is her command. For more information about this product click here.
- Ecobee Switch+ – This easy to install light switch looks great and provides you an easy way to turn on and off the lights in your house remotely, or by voice command. The Switch + also turns off of the lights in rooms that are empty. For more information about this product click here.
- August Smart Lock Pro – This smart locking device is a sleek looking winner and comes flush with with WiFi connectivity, August’s DoorSence Technology, Z-Wave compatibility, and the ability to be controlled remotely or by voice command. For more information about this product click here.
- Ecovacs Deebot N79S – Don’t have the time or the patience to manually clean your house? This wireless smart vacuum will solve that problem for you. This vacuum is complete with a long battery life, manual steering, app enabled, and of course, voice command compatibility. For more information about this product click here.
Voice enabled products make the intended service much easier to accomplish and homeowners stress much less about how to use their potentially confusing technology. To learn more techniques that we use at Javic Homes to make our homes comfortable, durable and efficient, contact us.